About Me

My photo
San Diego, 858-397-4723, United States
I am a Natural Light Photographer Capturing those Special moments of Couples, Babies, Children, Families, and Events. I specialize in Luxury Photographs, that are meant to be Family treasures and heirlooms. True works of art. I enjoy getting to know my clients, especially when they let me capture moments they will treasure forever. Email me to schedule your session @ familiesare4everphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update

Hey all, Haven't posted in awhile. I know I know my blog is important but I have been sooooo busy with kiddos, the hubby, and my launch of my new website! I am in trouble I know..... Please forgive me>>>>>

So here's an update......We are sick all of us. The beautiful weather of southern CA means allergy season earlier than most. And (I am) we are allergic to something here and it is taking it's toll.

I started school last Thursday. I am going for that BS in Photography. Luckily classes are online and the course load is managable.

Hubby is busy working at home and work ---woodworking, cub scouts wrangling kiddos AND ME!!
The kiddos are busy with home-school as usual and we are really jumping into thematic learning.

Baby is pulling himself up on furniture I am sad.....
Superhero has already earned his Bobcat in Cub scouts Yipppeee~
Mads has finally jumped into chapter books she loves a new series called" Ivy and Bean."
K8y is busy writing her story that I have yet to be given permission to read and is now interested in making spoofs of the twilight series for utube........stay tuned!!
Bek is doing well as usual----Stay tuned for pics of her she is quite purdy~
Soaps is officially a SASSY 5 year old...She lost her first tooth while eating a slushie she didn't even cry!!
Lillie Beans--is into self proclaimed nudism, can't keep clothes on her for more than 5 minutes and she has to draw on herself....

0 comments: